Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Introducing myself!

Hello, my name is Ms.Bianca. I will be teaching mostly english here. I will try to give an assignment a few times a week and may give a few long term story projects. I am really exited to be teaching here. If you have the time I would love to get to know you a little better. Maybe if you can just tell me the tiniest bit about yourselves. Have a fabulous day! Oh, also if you see this image:
It means that it is my english class!
~Ms.Bianca
Pledge to read the printed word: Do you love books as much as I do? Then pledge to read the printed word. Go to this lovely website to get a button for your blog that says: Pledge to read the printed word. We already pledged!!!
NOTE: If you ever see something that says: paragraph, I want at least 4 sentences! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use nice words and check your answers twice!! :)