Wednesday, December 21, 2011

art

hello dolls and students! today will probably be the last time we post until after the New Year. but anyway here is the assignment for this week (i know this is a lot with the essay thing so this is optional.):

you draw your self!! i know this sounds really easy but, do it! (if you want to)! this is how you do it:

1. draw yourself with any type of drawing utensil or paint
2. take a picture of you beside it
3. email the picture to me
4. i will post it (if you don't want me to just say that in the email)

NEWS: i will be inviting people to be teachers!! if you want to be a teacher either email me at: ashlyn@directsourcefurniture.com, or comment! (but you have to join this school first. go HERE to get all that info.)

11 comments:

  1. Could I be a teacher at your school? And do you want a picture of the dolls or of our actual selfs? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea you could! :) and the pictures are of the dolls. but the only thing is, is that i have to have your email to invite you to be a teacher. :( i wish there was another way. so if its all right with your parents and you to tell me your email then i can invite you. i am super dooper sorry!! :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is totally fine! I just had to set up a new email, my old one got hacked! I emailed you so I think you will get my email!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, it was not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could I be a teacher? Also if you invite me can you use my sister's email:Excellent smosh. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you thank you thank you soooooo much!!!!!! Your blog rocks(all of them) and you rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please use nice words and check your answers twice!! :)