Friday, December 23, 2011

First day!

Hello, this is my first day teaching here! My name is Ms. Trinket! I am super-dee-duper excited to be here. Let me first thank Ms. Winkie, she is so wonderful. I have a little assignment for you!
Just answer the questions!
NOTE: Answers in parenthesis are MY answers!

Eggnog or Hot Coco
(Hot Coco)
What is your favorite thing about the holidays?
(I know I should say:Presents!!!!, but actually it is, spending time with my family!)
What is your favorite holiday food?
(Latkes!)
What do you think of when you think of the "winter holidays?"
(The smell of Spruce and CANDY CANES!)
What is your favorite present from a "winter holiday" EVER?
(My Kailey doll *she was my first!*, and my Lanie doll. I look exactly like Lanie!)
If you want comment your answers! I will post more after the New Year! I hope every one is having a great break!
~Ms. Trinket

2 comments:

  1. hope you are having a fun winter break too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. hot coco
    2. being with family an giving presents ... oh and also parties
    3. turkey and pudding
    4. Santa and Christmas trees
    5. my ag doll Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Please use nice words and check your answers twice!! :)