Monday, January 23, 2012

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!

Hello everyone!! on this really awesome blog called The Doll Wardrobe, they are having a photo contest, that you can win an AMERICAN GIRL DOLL or 20$ GIFT CARDS FOR AMERICAN GIRL. well, anyway, please vote for me. this is how you do it:

1. first go to The Doll Wardrobe and see my picture HERE
(i am the first picture!!!) which is Lady of The Winter :)

2. go to your email and click on compose mail and type in: nora.demington@gmail.com

3. tell them that you want to vote for PICTURE #1 (that is me) :)
if you like and want to vote for a different picture that is OK, but you can vote for two!! :D

sorry if this sounds a little bossy or anything, i just would really LOVE if you voted for me!!
thanks so much! oh and tell me if you vote for me, i would really love to know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use nice words and check your answers twice!! :)