Friday, January 27, 2012

photography

Hello students!! this is miss. winkie. i am going to start a new subject in school!! it is going to be photography!!

so todays assignment will be to, take a photo of....

a sign of spring in your neighborhood!! (if you don't have any sign of spring in your neighborhood, just tell me by commenting or emailing me at:  ashlyn@directsourcefurniture.com

then email them to me at: ashlyn@directsourcefurniture.com
these photos are due on January 29th, so start turning them in as soon as you can!! :)

i can't wait to see all of your pictures!!

7 comments:

  1. I got your comment just a minute ago, Yes, I do need more time, and I would like my name to be Ms. Callie please. Thanks!

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok!! that sounds great! i still just need your email address though.

    thanks so much!! :)

    ms. winkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO I AM A DAY LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL THIS GO ON MY REPORT CARD!!!!
    :( NOODLES

    From
    Jyll writing on Georgia's write thingy

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, Georgia and Jyll! :) i'm sorry its mostly my fault, so no you won't be marked on your report card. and you can have the girls work together to take a pic, but they will all be graded the same grade. thanks! :D

    -- ms. winkie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I am sorry they are really late I will send the picture in today :(

    Georgia

    ReplyDelete

Please use nice words and check your answers twice!! :)